POP UNDER

JAPANESE MAN SPENDS $20K TO TRANSFORM INTO A DOG

 A Japanese man has undergone a remarkable transformation, adopting the appearance and behavior of a 'human dog' following an extraordinary journey that cost him a staggering $20,000. After months of preparation and self-exploration, he recently took his first public walk, leaving onlookers amazed and bewildered by his unique and unconventional persona. 


Toco, the Japanese man who underwent the unique transformation to become a human dog, invested a substantial sum of two million Yen (equivalent to A$22,000) for the entire operation. The transformation involved the creation of a hyper-realistic dog costume, which was expertly crafted by the renowned Japanese company Zeppet. Zeppet specializes in producing costumes for TV commercials and films and has a focus on creating miniatures, body costumes, 3D models, and similar items. The intricately designed dog costume took approximately 40 days to be completed, resulting in a stunning and lifelike appearance for Toco's extraordinary persona as a human dog.

Toco


Toco was shown playing on all fours in his garden and attempting to do tricks in exchange for phony dog food in some of his most recent updates to his nearly 30,000 YouTube subscribers. 

But he has ventured into the outer world for the first time, meeting other people and animals. Toco is shown being taken for a stroll on a leash in a pair of weird clips released to his YouTube account, 'I want to be an animal,' and subsequently sniffing at other dogs in a park before rolling around on the floor. 


Toco

Toco's antics appeared to be well-received by passersby and other dogs in the video, who were curious above all else. Despite his cult following, Toco is not yet ready to remove his mask. Toco spoke with the Daily Mail last year about why he opted to become a human dog.

"I don't want my hobbies to be known, especially by people I work with," the man explained.

Toco


"They find it strange that I wish to be a dog. "For the same reason, I can't show my true face," the man stated.

"I rarely tell my friends because I'm afraid they'll think I'm weird," he told the Mirror in a separate interview.

"My friends and family seemed very surprised to learn I became an animal," he admitted.

Watch Video Here

Join us on Telegram, Whatsapp Page and Twitter for updates.

Post a Comment

0 Comments